PUSH YOUR EGS PROJECT FORWARD BY DEVELOPING AN EFFECTIVE FINANCIAL, TECHNOLOGICAL AND SOCIO-ECONOMIC STRATEGY
The 2011 2nd Annual Enhanced Geothermal Conference is now closed
The 2011 Enhanced Geothermal Systems Conference brought together the top senior decision makers from the EGS industry. The conference delegates enjoyed two days of outstanding networking and took away the latest updates, case studies and industry developments to aid future business planning.
- Case Study â€“ Newberry Project Update â€“ Susan Petty, President, AltaRock Energy
- Commercialization Challenges for EGS in Australia â€“ Geoff Ward, CEO, Geodynamics
- Environmental Panel Session â€“ Linda Christian, BLM; Corrie Clark ,Argonne National Laboratories; Ivan Wong, URS Corporation in Oakland
Developer or supplier? With the capability to produce low emission energy 24 hours a day, 7 days a week EGS IS a future renewable resource which CANNOT be ignored. With EGS taking a big slice of $600 million of the federal stimulus for geothermal development over the next two years, there are huge opportunities for geothermal contractors wanting to establish themselves in this rapidly growing industry!
Join us at the 2nd Annual Enhanced Geothermal Systems Conference to receive:
- Unique global updates: Learn from the successes and challenges of our global experts to increase the realization of your EGS project
- Latest financial analysis: Listen to the top financiers in the industry to deliver the most powerful business case to secure future investment for your project
- Support from your community: Hear from the key stakeholders to understand how and why you should plan an effective socio-economic strategy
- Maximise profits: Understand the benefits of developing an EGS as an upgrade to your existing plant to effectively utilise all your resources and increase productivity
- Technology breakthrough: Get the latest technology advances for reducing fracturing, exploration and drilling risks to save costs throughout your project
This is a must-attend event for all future and current developers who want to make their EGS projects commercially viable in the future and all contractors who want to establish their EGS position early to give their business first mover advantage when the market explode.. Don't get left behind by your competitors!
Download the brochure now to check out who you will be meeting at the event
As an EGS developer and contractor this show is unmissable because you will:
- Get the latest case studies worldwide from AltaRock, GreenFire Energy, EGS Energy, GNS Science to learn from theirÂ challenges and successes to remain at the forefront of the industry
- Listen to the BLM, Google and GeothermEx Inc to discuss future government and private initiatives which can help to support EGS projects consistently in the future
- Speak to conventional geothermal utilities including Magma Energy and Southern Company
- Meet the key regulators and utilities and hand pick the latest technology from our pool of contractors including URS, Potter Drilling and ThermaSource to drive costs down for your project.
For an exclusive discount off the conference ticket price download the brochure now!
What was said about last year's conference?
Last year’s EGS Conference and Expo provided an excellent basis for understanding the regulatory snares facing EGS development Mark Walters , Senior Geologist , Calpine Corporation
that conference was one of the best i have attended in many years all the presentations were spot on and clear Michal Moor, Senior Fellow, ISEEE
Top 20 companies to attend last year included:
- Department of Energy
- Northern California Power Agency
- Geothermal Resources Council
- Potter Drilling
- Greenfire Energy
- Lawrence Berkely National Labs
- Bureau of Land Management
- Baker Hughes
- US Geothermal
- Geothermal Advisory Pty
- GE Global Research
- Resourcive Capital
To get a taste for what's in store download 2 exclusive presentations from last year's conference
SPONSORSHIP & EXHIBITION: If you have a geothermal technology or service- make sure you take advantage of the USâ€™s only EGS specific forum
To find out more about the benefits of sponsoring or exhibiting at the 2011 EGS Conference click here. To speak to our sponsorship manager, Bhav Patel, about packages and prices, email him here.